Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

去QB 玩咯^^

                   Going to QB NOW

Hi ,morning everyone ,im just wake up and wash my face....
today its too many frenz going to queensbay mall .....
and later 2:00pm i will meet up with jym  and joey sister at there ......

last night ... im hearing Winter sonata ....i love this music .....
when im hearing the music ... and i will be crying....
coz im thinking back my love story ....

im already promise my frenz ,promise my self , i will forget all my love story and my ex- girl frenz.....but im so sorry ,i cant forget anymore ....
im always think ,i will waiting for her , and wait untill her come back
im already  trying to relationship with many girl ....but i still cant forget her anymore ....

yuiko ,im verry sorry ~ im not a good boy friend ...
im dunno how to care of you ,dunno how to let you happy ....
and im promise u ,i will care of you untill when u leave this world alone ....
but  now, u already leaving me, you already have a new boy friend ....
well....hope  you happy everyday ...

No comments: